If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
It’s just an insole. What difference does it make? Well, an insole has its own benefit. In soccer, there’s a lot of work placed on your feet. Having insoles help do away with injuries to your feet.
People don’t have the same feet. Some soccer players have wide feet or they have a high arch.. The structure of their feet can be prone to injuries. It can also be the reason a player’s performance is held back. Using insoles for soccer can unlock their full potential and bring out a player’s hidden talent.
- The Best Insoles for Soccer Cleats
- Best Insoles for Soccer Cleats Overall: Sof Sole Insoles ATHLETE Performance Insert
- Best for the Money: Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support
- Best Budget Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
- Best Gel Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Sof Sole Airr Insole Gel Shoe
- Best High-Arch Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Superfeet GREEN Insoles
- What Makes a Good Insole for Soccer Cleats?
- Benefits of Using Insoles for Soccer Cleats
The Best Insoles for Soccer Cleats
A great insole for soccer cleats should be comfortable to wear and provide arch support. Depending on your needs, you’ll pick the insoles that fit best for your soccer cleats.
Best Insoles for Soccer Cleats Overall: Sof Sole Insoles ATHLETE Performance Insert
The Sof Sole Insole Athlete Performance provides much-needed support, comfort, and fit which you don’t find in regular soccer cleat insoles. The cushioning in the SOF Sole makes it usable for almost any sports, especially soccer.
It is made of a Neutral Arch design which fits most foot types. You can also trim the toe area for a better fit inside the shoe.
This features Hydrologix moisture-wicking technology that helps keep your feet cooler and drier. The Hyrdrologix also returns some energy you use on your feet giving you a bit of enhanced performance.
It also has Gel Pads in the heel and forefoot area. These provide extra comfort to high-impacted areas of your foot.
The footbed is made of lightweight polyurethane which also houses the Gel Pads. This makes the insoles flexible and durable at the same time.
The middle part of the insole is made of Implus open-cell foam layer. The Implus foam keeps the insole breathable thanks to its open-cell design. The foam is also durable while wicking away the sweat from your foot.
- Neutral Arch design fits most foot types. You can trim the toe area in order for it to fit inside...
- Gel pads in the heel and forefoot provide cushioning
- Hydrologix moisture management treatment keeps feet cool and dry. Provides energy return and...
The insole contains Microban embedded in the foam of the Sof Sole ATHLETE performance. Microban is an antibacterial material that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It works by puncturing the cell of the bacteria preventing it from reproducing.
The Microban also prevents stains, odor, and wear. The insoles are also easier to clean thanks to the Microban.
- 100% Implus foam for breathability
- Neutral Arch design fits most foot types
- Gel pads in the heel and forefoot provide cushioning
- Hydrologix moisture management treatment keeps feet cool and dry
- Can also be used casually
Best for the Money: Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support
The Physix Gear Sport Insoles combines comfort, safety, and durability. If you’re experiencing foot or heel pain, these insoles can help alleviate it.
The insoles are made of a durable EVA foam base. Along with the Variable Cushioning Technology, the insoles provide comfort with a soft, supportive feel to your heel and foot ball.
The deep heel cradle enhances the stability of your soccer cleats. And the top fabric and ultra-thin design gives comfort for your feet.
The Physix Gear Sport high arch support is designed to balance the force structure of the foot. This design provides relief to people with flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints, and Achilles tendinitis.
The ergonomic design of the Physix Gear Sport insoles provides excellent support for proper foot posture and arch support. Thanks to the heel cup and arch support, the Physix Gear Sport insoles reduce the pain and discomfort from your feet.
- ARCH SUPPORT: The Physix Gear Sport high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance...
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Crafted from high-quality and durable dual base layered high-performance EVA foam...
- ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY: ÿPerfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also...
The Physix Gear Sport Insoles are versatile insoles for any type of foot pain. The ergonomic design of the insoles ensures your feet are comfortable and free from pain.
- Deep heel cradle for stability
- Low profile design, ultra-thin
- Dual-layer foam
- Dual base layered high-performance EVA foam
Best Budget Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles are designed for people who work on hard surfaces and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet or legs. It works well for soccer players who constantly grind in the rough dirt surface of the soccer field.
The massaging gel advanced insoles provide all-day shock absorption and cushioning for hard surfaces. It reduces the stress placed on your feet and legs.
The extra forefoot cushioning helps keep the ball of your foot comfortable and protected. There are small cooling vents around the middle of the insole that keep your feet cool and dry.
The insoles feature a responsive-wave cushioning in the heel and arch which provides shock absorption. The gel waves have also been found to improve movement over 10% thanks to the gel waves.
These gel waves provide the bouncy feel, cushioning, and energy rebound. They reduce the workload on your feet and give a comfortable feeling to your feet.
- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their...
- Built with massaging gel technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they...
- Great arch-support - Firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area
Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles are the product by Dr. William Mathias Scholl. It’s been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904. It’s designed to help relieve foot pain and fatigue and improve shock absorption and cushion.
- Massaging Gel Technology and extra cushioning provides all-day shock absorption
- Great arch-support with firm columns that provide contoured support to the overworked arch area
- Can be trimmed to fit your shoe size
Best Gel Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Sof Sole Airr Insole Gel Shoe
The Sof Sole Airr Insole is great for people who like to engage heavily in foot-contact sports like soccer. It helps reduce the impact from every kick. The air chambers and polymer gel help cushion your feet.
What makes this different from the Sof Sole Athlete insole instead of using Hydrologix, it uses COOLMAX. It also features SKYDEX technology and design for high-impact activities.
The Skydex technology features air capsules in the heel and arch. It converts the impact on your feet into kinetic energy which helps with shock absorption.
The Sof Sole Airr features the COOLMAX technology that provides excellent comfort and breathability inside your shoes. Your body naturally sweats as you do intense activities in order to maintain your body temperature. The sweat from your foot then sticks to your insoles.
COOLMAX technology makes the moisture from sweat evaporate quickly. The COOLMAX works by absorbing and spreading the moisture across the fabric to speed up the evaporating process. The fibers are specially designed to be soft, breathable, and wicks moisture.
- Sof sole insoles with skydex air bubbles in the heel and arch to help absorb impact
- Gel in forefoot provides maximum cushioning
- Coolmax fabric top cover wicks away moisture so feet feel cool and dry
Just like the Sof Sole ATHLETE, the Sof Sole Airr uses the durable and flexible polyurethane footbed for a comfortable feel. It also uses the Gel forefoot that enhances the shock absorption for your soccer cleats.
- Skydex technology reduces the stress by absorbing the impact on your feet
- Coolmax fabric top cover wicks away moisture keeping the feet cool and dry
- Gel in the forefoot enhances the cushioning on your soccer cleats
Best High-Arch Insoles for Soccer Cleats: Superfeet GREEN Insoles
The Superfeet Professional-Grade Insoles are designed to provide comfort and performance. The green insole is designed for high arch support to lessen the stress placed on the heels.
It features a wide deep heel cup that provides maximum support. This also aids with the shock absorption on your feet.
The Superfeet Green Insoles are made of high-density foam with closed-cell foam. It supports and cushions the foot for a comfortable feel throughout the game.
The Green Insoles also use the Superfeet Shape technology. This helps stabilize and support the feet. It reduces the stress from your feet and ankles.
There’s also a stabilizer cap that acts as the base of the insole. It supports the rearfoot and gives stability to the foam layer.
The insole can last you for a long time with regular wear.
- Full-Length Fit: High-profile, high-volume Superfeet insoles are designed to fill the length and...
- Stabilizer Cap: Our specialized insoles for men and women feature a base-layer stabilizer cap...
- Deep Heel Cup: Equipped with the widest, deepest of heel cups for heel pain, these high-arch insoles...
If you’re looking for an insole that provides great stability, the Superfeet Green Insole is what you’re looking for. Not only is it great for stability but it provides comfort and support as well thanks to the deep heel cup and Superfeet Shape technology. They’re a great insole for people with a high arch foot.
- Stabilizer cap provides stability to the foam layer
- Deep heel cup for support and impact absorption
- Superfeet shape to reduce the stress on your feet and ankles
- High-density foam layer for comfort
What Makes a Good Insole for Soccer Cleats?
Soccer cleats are lightweight. The insoles that generally come in them are thin and provide minimal support to your feet. If you’re having problems with your feet, try changing the original insoles with insoles that provide better support.
Your insoles should provide you with firm arch support to reduce pronation. Your insoles should also match the size of your feet. Make sure your soccer cleats fit snug so you won’t have problems adding the insole.
The insoles should also be a solution to any pain or discomfort a soccer player feels on his/her feet. Most foot pain can be located at the arch of the foot or at the heel. A good insole can help alleviate this type of pain.
Benefits of Using Insoles for Soccer Cleats
If you’re using specialized insoles for your soccer cleats it can help reduce the stress you place on your feet and legs. Specialized insoles are designed to help enhance the features of what an insole should have. These include comfort, stability, and support.
The built-in insoles in your soccer cleats are designed thin and don’t provide much of these qualities. If you experience discomfort or pain in your feet during soccer games or after playing a game, consult an orthopedic physician. Find out what the problem is. Usually, it’s just problems with the anatomy of your foot. Using an orthotic or specialized insole can help stop the pain.
Insoles aren’t just for design. They provide you with much-needed comfort, stability, and support. You may not notice, but people who experience pain in their foot benefit from the right insoles. The best-specialized insoles help reduce the chance of getting foot injuries related to bad position and posture.